Hume Aur Jeene Ki Chaahat Na Hoti - Agar Tum Na Hote (1983)

Posted by Nerdyy

One of the most beautiful love songs ever written - what simple words and what profound feelings they express. Definitely one of my favorite songs :D. This was a huge hit in the year 1983-84 - you would hear this song blaring from every paan shop LOL :D - This song was #23 in 1983 but played for a majority of weeks out of its maximum 25 in the 1984 weekly countdowns and was # 8 in 1984 with 240 points. Kishore Kumar won the Filmfare Award for best male playback singer for the year 1983 for this song.


humme jo tumhara sahara na milta
bhanwar mein hi rehte kinara na milta
kinare pe bhi to leher aa duboti
agar tum na hote

1 comment:

  1. There was something really great in my mind which I was about to say as a comment, but in the process of trying to convert that thought into words, I lost the thought altogether.

    BUT, um, I like this song! :) And I wish I remember what I wanted to say about it originally

    ReplyDelete