Ei To Jibon - Ogo Bodhu Shundori (1980)

Posted by Nerdyy

Variety Variety Variety :D ... a few days back I was looking through BE and I was struck by the use of the word "MINE" to describe a certain song(s), so of course I started thinking about songs that I would strongly claim as being "MINE" - after all what are friends for if they dont inspire us :D. There is no chronological order to this theme - I'm just letting them develop as they come to my mind.
This one reminds me of an old long ago "friend" - we used to often sing this song together - and sometimes said friends dad would also join us :D


ei to jeebon jak na jedike jete chaye pran (this is life let it go wherever life wants to go)
beyara chalao phoarah gin sherry champagne rrrumm (bearer let the fountains flow gin etc)
khao khao boond hoye doobe jao (drink up and become a drop and drown)
dekho chokhe chokhe shorsheyful koruk matha jhimjhim (see mustard seeds (aka stars) in ur eyes and feel dizzy in the head)
lola lulu keno tomar boyesh hoina sholo amar nineteen (lola lulu why isnt ur age 16 and mine 19)

fun song .. fun times *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. the movie was a remake of my fair lady btw .. and also bong superstar uttam kumars last movie ... he died during the late stages of the making of this movie

      Delete
    2. modyopaner biruddhey jara tader mathay poruk baaj

      Delete