Tumko Dekha To Khayal Aaya - Saath Saath (1984)

Posted by Nerdyy

The song that is still linked to me :P Oh those old old teenage crushes - well this one was a serious crush - college first year and second year - unfortunately the story had a sad ending - she got married after her second year and moved to Holland :blink - nevertheless sweet memories are linked with this song - and I still get teased about this by one of my oldest and closest friends of that time every time I see him - "zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya huh LOL :D


8 comments:

  1. OHO aha Hollandd *puts spybook to use again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolll @ the Holland story :P

    I like this songggg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too R :P ...did u share da ape story with miss lmk :O

      Delete
  3. me three..i have some memories with this song too..jagjit singh my fav gazal singer *wub*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *think think* ::rolling eyes

    ReplyDelete