Garden Goodies

Posted by Nerdyy

:O yes yes I know my posts nowadays are infrequent - I barely have time to hang out anywhere but such is life - sometimes you just get busy :P

Here's a buncha stuff from my garden - all very colorful


 I grew cucumbers this year and they turned out quite well - unfortunately the late dry spell meant that not too many flowers fruited ... and a squirrel ate some of them too :O. The green tomatoes are called Green Zebras and they are green even when they are ripe - they have yellowish tinge stripes when they ripen - and they are absolutely delicious :D


More Cherokees.

And Yellow Pear tomatoes - a late bloomer this year :D

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww. I love the pear ones!! They're so so so prettyful. Likewise, I could never get too fond of cherokees, they're so wild looking haha. The cucumbers look excellect yum yum *drools* I'm hiring you to be our gardening expert for our farm retreat :smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wild is exciting :wink :P ... once u taste them u can never go back to the hybrid ones :P

    lolll garden expert .... sure .. but first next season im stealing ur compost ... i need it for my downstairs plants that dont have enuff nutrients and are always kinda sorry looking :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol this is a different kind of wild, more like kameeno types hahahaha. I have tasted em though... still not too fond :P ...and deffo we have a deal!

      Delete
    2. :blink u tasted kameena wild types ermmmmm ... LOLLLL ROFL :P

      u shud also try the brandywine - u might like it more :wink

      Delete
    3. hands over sharamful dupatta to miss lmk :D

      i was serious abt the brandywine tho :P .. maybe ill try growing them next year :D

      Delete