Geet Gaata Chal - Geet Gaata Chal (1976)

Posted by Nerdyy

Welcome September - as it turned out I became super busy and its been a week since I last posted ... all my faithful followers may need to get used to some disruptions - work is such that sometimes I'm going to have to take breaks from posting. September as it turns out is my third favorite month - so this month I will be posting some of my favorite songs - well all songs I post are favorites but these will be the creme de la creme of favorites. And of course I wouldnt want to step on the toes of November and December, which would also be some type of favorites - but more of that in November and December.

Here is a song that kinda expresses what we all feel



Two paarts of the song :D

geet gaata chal o saathi gungunata chal
o bandhu re
hanste hansate beete har ghari har pal :D

3 comments:

  1. First is May, second is August, third is September, and fourth, November :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a different order of course .. november is always first :D

    ReplyDelete