With a Little Help from My Friends - The Beatles

Posted by Nerdyy






A beautiful song - its all about da unconditional friendships that help us navigate those tricky paths of life :D

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm,I get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.


What do I do when my love is away,
Does it worry you to be alone?
How do I feel by the end of the day
Are you sad because you're on your own?
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna to try with a little help from my friends

1 comment:

  1. What would you think if I laughed out loud
    Would you stand up and walk out crying
    Lend me your song and I'll sing along
    And help you keep in key
    Oh you get by with your little invisible friends
    Mhhmm you get high with your little pills, your friends
    Mm you better try with a a little help from your friends
    What do I do when I cant get rid of love,
    It doesn't worry me because I'm not alone
    How do you feel at the start of the day
    Are you sad because you're on your own?

    ReplyDelete