Happy November !!

Posted by Nerdyy

Holy Pakoras and Chicken Tikkas

I am Back !!! Welcoming the most beautiful month of the year :D. I can definitely admit to being inspired by Ms IQ, who is on a burning quest to relive beautiful memories, make new ones and perhaps, most importantly, flaunt around in her new avatar as a GHOST ! Butterfly Effect as a result is alive and kicking, and I felt inspired enough to awaken Musik-Ellishus from the Dead - yes you can call it the Walking Dead :D

There will be music, there will be food, there will be travels, and there will be entertainment favorites - all of the usual in fact. It won't be daily, but I will strive to post something with some regularity.

Next post - in two days !

4 comments:

  1. What. The. Hell.
    *faints*

    Wait. I'm a ghost. I gotta check my ghost handbook.
    Anyways. I am pleased. Welcome back impster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What. The. Hell.
    *faints*

    Wait. I'm a ghost. I gotta check my ghost handbook.
    Anyways. I am pleased. Welcome back impster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY CANNOLI (with pistachios)

    you got so excited that you posted it twice :P

    yes check that ghost handbook - 'twas written by me -it provides detailed explanations of how ghosts are supposed to behave :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, what do you mean 'new' avatar? I've always been a ghost. Since time immemorial. You're just losin' your marbles (not a new avatar for you, unfortunately....)

      Delete