Pasta in Roma ? Yes, Of Course !

Posted by Nerdyy

As I had mentioned, the posts are going to be a mix of songs (non-Indian), travel and food - the last two sometimes mixed together i.e. landmark food establishments in fun to travel to places. Our first stop is Rome - The Eternal City. Always bustling, crowded with a real threat of thieves around every corner, Rome has some of the best food in the planet, along with a lot of history making restaurants. Here is one - a disgusting tourist trap if ever there was one, but one that has a very significant role in many histories.


Somewhere between the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona sits this ancient eatery - now overrun with tourists and offering pretty bad food. Why, you may, ask are tourists still flocking here ? Maybe this !


Enjoy !

4 comments:

  1. IS THAT WHERE WE MET?? I don't think so I don't remember much of that meeting I was drunk and you took advantage to befriend me oh my god what a traumatic day that was and OMG IM STEALING YOUR WALLET WATCH OUT you disgusting tourist oh my god just disgusting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do not remember getting drunk and then standing up on one of those tables under the awning ?

      ... lemme remind you

      Drunk Ms IQ : FRIENDS ROMANSSSSSSSSSS COUNTRYMENNNNN
      LEND ME YOURRRRRR EARSSSSSSSS BY THAT I MEAN LISTEN TO ME NOT CUT OFF YOUR EARS YOU FOOL *GLARE* .....

      maybe that'll shake up your memory :D

      Delete