What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes

Posted by Nerdyy

I've been watching this somewhat interesting TV show called Sense8, about a group of 8 "sensates" (sensate = related to or apprehended through the senses) - people that are somehow connected to each other even though they maybe physically far away, and (may)have never met each other in real life.

The premise of the show is interesting because in life we may sometimes feel a hand on our shoulderor a voice in our heads stopping us from pursuing an action or pushing us/nudging us to move a certain way. Many a time in conversations I have used the phrase "I feel you", that is part of the sensory connection that I might feel with another.

Of course, this show goes a whole lot further, with interesting twists and turns. The point of this post though is this song from the mid 90s that keeps spinning in my head.


In the show, Riley(with a strand of blue in her hair) the DJ from Iceland plays this song in a club in London where she is living with Will, a fellow Sense8, a cop from Chicago(!).


And I say Hey Yeah Yeah
Hey Yeah Yeah
And I said Hey, What's going on?

(the words Whats Up never appears in the song!)

0 footnotes: