Autumn - Vivaldi

Posted by Nerdyy

The rustle of leaves falling silently to its own rhythm, the smell of the wood burning fireplaces, the cool or sometimes chilly winds, the unique and creative dressed up kids and adults seeking to put the fear of the season in us, walking along the sidewalk, spent leaves crunching under their feet ... OH what the heck am I talking about here - its 94F outside, hot, humid; well hello there Fall in August or should I say August Fall!

Yesterday, the jasmine plant on my deck assured me through subliminal signals (actually not that subliminal, I saw buds), that I would indeed still get to experience her tropical fragrance for at least one more week!

But yes, soon the weather will make a turn for the normal and to celebrate the wonderful season that is upon us, let us experience this:


0 footnotes: