Lead Me Home - Jamie Commons

Posted by Nerdyy

A word of caution - yesterday's song posting wasn't meant to imply that I was ready to put on a forlorn face and start walking west to find that elusive light, and today's posting isn't meant to imply that I'm ready to travel to heaven's door. Sometimes a song is just a song that I liked, and me posting lyrics just means that I found them interesting, not in any way implying that the lyrics reflect what I feel :D

Once again the common theme is "The Walking Dead", which makes sense because a couple of weeks ago I was watching some of the episodes as part of a walking dead marathon that was on TV. Hence, some of these songs ...

O Lord in the Darkness
Lead me on my way
Lead me home ...



O Lord, Heaven's waiting
Open up your door
Lead me home.

0 footnotes: