Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe - Dil Chahta Hai (2001)

Posted by Nerdyy

Good Saturday Morning my Music Friends :D - for those that saw me yesterday you must be aware that I was physically and mentally exhausted after a LONG week - so yes I took the time to take an almost 12 hour sleep break - hence the lack of posts last night - Shocking eh :D

Just to get my dear wonderful friends back on the jhooming track - here is a song from a movie that I just loved - one of the more mature movies to come out of Bollywood :D


hum hai naye andaz kyon ho purana :D

9 comments:

  1. Omg. This used to be Angel and my dosti dance theme song, well one of few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmm confused confusedddddd!!!!!! i think i like saiffff ali khan now !!!!!!!!! :blink

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jhooming*koi kahe kaheta rahe kitna bhi humko zamana :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *jhooming* saath saath gayenge hum apne dilon ka taraana :P

      Delete
  4. *Looks at all of you and shakes head*

    I loved the artist's character in the movie and the song - Kaisi hai yeh rut :)

    ReplyDelete