Hum Bane Tum Bane - Ek Duuje Ke Liye (1981)

Posted by Nerdyy

Yesterday on this gorgeous spring day I was chugging along happily in my car with the windows down and enjoying the slightly warm and slightly cool breezes that are so characteristic of springtime, smelling the blossoms and the new leaves and grass, listening to this song. I stop at a traffic light and a car pulls up next to me at the light with its windows also down. No it wasnt a hot desi kuri who starts singing after listening to the song :P - it was a white girl that could hear some of the words and looks at me with a "WTF dude" look LOLLL :D - so I thought I should post this song.


i dont know what you say, but i want to dance and play
i want to play the game of love i want you in the name of love
here up in the sky come with me i want to fly come fast come fast
dont be slow :P

0 footnotes: