Mehbooba Mehbooba - Sholay (1975)

Posted by Nerdyy

So I'm at the 100 post mark and I'm thinking to myself - What can I do for the second 100 posts :D. It struck me that I had been posting intense romantic songs during these first few weeks of this blogs existence. Well I really do love them a lot - but I also love the more jhoomna naachna gaana type song - the songs, as I put it, that make me dance to the beat while I am driving (and invite stares from the inhabitants of other cars). So for the next 100 posts I'm going to concentrate mainly on these somewhat fast type songs - though they are romantic in nature also - which Hindi movie song is not romantic ? Hope all of you love them as much as I do and as much as you've enjoyed the more intense songs, and come and dance with me in my car :P - and yes I'll come back to the intense songs soon :D

No collection of jhoomna naachna songs can start with any other song but this - R. D. Burman, Helen and Sholay - enough said :D (Yes it has been posted on Butterfly :D)


husn-o-ishq ki raahon mein
baahon mein nigahoon mein
dil doobaaaa :D


2 comments:

  1. omg I will kill you for getting this song stuck in my head AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a good song to get stuck :P ... you can be jhooming on ur train ride :D

      Delete