Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Fir Raha - Jawaani Deewani (1972)

Posted by Nerdyy

One of my favorite songs of all time - this is also a Bengali song sung by R. D. Burman and Asha Bhonsle. A truly soaring composition - great vocals and great tune :D .... and Randhir Kapoors nephew is about to appear in a movie called Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - the title taken from a song from Jawaani Deewani :D



dil machalne laga yunhi dhalne laga
rang bhara pyar ka yeh samaa
haath aise mein bas chhor kar chal diye tum kahan
main yehan :P

9 comments:

  1. :O One of myyy fav songs too
    (and our grey fonted friend's fav song while we're at it LOLOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe whenever I hear this song I always imagine a balcony scene, pata ni kyun :P most likely I subconsciously incorporated the RJ "where art thou" :P I don't even remember ever haven seen the actual picturization of the song. She's soo pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mujko awaz do ..chup gaye ho sanam :smoke tum kaha =P

    ReplyDelete