Spring Part Two

Posted by Nerdyy




View from my deck of an apricot tree in full bloom at a neighbors house - for a more romantic image imagine the power wires dont exist. Of course with the beauty of spring in bloom comes the nuisance (at least for me) of allergies - achoooooo :D. In the fall the tree is loaded with hundreds of apricots that literally fall to the ground unused - I've always thought of someday sneaking into that house and stealing some fruit :D ... and yes I updated with a better picture - the previous one was a morning pic this is an afternoon pic :D

10 comments:

  1. oh thinking of sneaking to ur house and stealing some strawberries too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it looks even better when u see it in front of u :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. shagird bhaiyya ... meet my friend invisible :P

      Delete
  4. or meet my invisible friend :D hello invisible smoke ..

    ReplyDelete