Garden Update

Posted by Nerdyy

Here is an early summer update on the progress of my plants - for this edition I'm limiting the updates to the plants on my deck - there are a bunch of plants downstairs that I'll update later.

Cherokee Tomato
This is a heirloom tomato that I'm growing on my balcony/deck ... typically its grown in the ground since it is indeterminate in height (usually about 7 feet tall at its peak) - there are a couple of large green tomatoes somewhere under all that foliage.

Celebrity
This is a determinate hybrid - you can see a few large tomatoes still green though.

Strawberry Plants
Not that exciting since I ate all the ripe ones - there are some new fruits that are still green though - its everbearing plants so it'll keep fruiting till September.

Herbs
Parsley Sage Thyme and Tarragon :D

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lolll yes :P are u eyeing to come by n steal those strawberries when they ripen :P

      Delete
    2. lol ,meano before i steal, u ate all ripen strawberries and for new ones i have to wait very long ..

      Delete
  2. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I love the idea of a tall tomato plant standing guard at 7 feet tall :O NBA jokes somewhere in there.. I spahyyyy the green tomatoes :smoke I rock. And you could have at least kept your greedy mouth at bay to take pictures of the actual strawbries hmphh. Nice stalker info for stalking your neighbourhood I can sense someone watching you from behind those blinds down there. ;) Oh and the wires where Cirque Du Squirrel entertain you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P next time when the strawberries ripen i'll take pics before i eat em all up :P ..lolll @ cirque de squirrel xactly :D scamper scamper scamper on dem wires ...chase the curvy squirrels on dem wires lolll

      Delete
  3. Now this makes me soooooooooooooooo jealous and envy-ful :(
    I wish I had a garden with my own herbs if nothing else *Glares at Guru ji* hmphh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loll mr smoke ... i was told by a lil bird last year that you were actually living in the apt across the strt from me just to stalk me :D

      if so .. you can just come over and steal some herbs :D

      Delete
    2. Garden yes yes :P (cough orchard cough farm cough)

      Delete
    3. *hands miss lmk some hall menthol* ... has someone been smoking in ur presence miss lmk :O

      Delete
    4. Not the aprt. I was living in the basement :( i could steal but i want my ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn plantsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !! and someone else to take care of em lol

      Lol Miss.IQ *cough cough*

      Delete
    5. LOL Mr. Smoke :W :O I love Halls, nerdyy :D I can eat them like regular candy LOL :B

      Delete
    6. LOL own plants but someone else to care for them hmm they become someone elses plants then :P ...nurture beats nature :D

      Delete