Saagar Kinare Saanjh Savere - Saagar (1985)

Posted by Nerdyy

So the new theme is "tandem songs" - songs that have been sun separately by different singers - and since I am still on the broader theme of "kinda obscure" R D Burman songs, I will only post the less popular and less known version of the tandem songs.

The first song is simply superb - even though the other version was very very popular (and Kishore Kumar won a Filmfare award for it) - this lesser known version is a lot more appealing to me :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song :D Btw, I had panzanella for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i loved the movie .. its the reversed kkhh .. the guy gets to be the best frnd and overlooked by the gal when the hot shot rich guy shows up :P

      :O who made the panzanella :looks around

      Delete
    2. I did! Who else?

      LOL:P Reversed KKHH, haha oopsie :P

      Delete
    3. yes - i thought the kkhh would appeal to u :P

      Delete